⭐ Get this Halloween science activity at a discount in our Halloween Activities Bundle!
Use element atomic numbers and symbols to decode words or phrases associated with Halloween, such as spooky, screams, black cat, etc. There’s a section with our favorite Halloween candy names to decode and unscramble, as well. There are 30 words/phrases in total.
NO PREP! Includes Google Slides and print versions!
Have fun all year with our Holidays Periodic Table Decoder Activities Bundle!
- No prior knowledge of the periodic table is required. Simply point out to students where to find the atomic number and symbol, and you’re good to go!
- A clear and easy-to-read printable periodic table is included with the download.
- Makes a great sub plan in October.
- Answer key included.
- Please note: this Halloween science activity is not editable.
- GO PAPERLESS! This download includes a digital Google Slides version.
- Related NGSS Standard: MS-PS1-1
- Check out more resources in the Halloween science section of our shop!