SAVE 50% OFF LIST PRICES! Use element atomic numbers and symbols to decode words or phrases associated with various holidays. For instance, for Thanksgiving decode 35 words such as turkey, leftovers, and relatives. For Valentines Day, decode 24 words such as flowers, be mine, and cupid. Each holiday has its own distinct words and phrases.
Includes Periodic Table Decoder Activities for Each of the Following Occasions:
- Back to School / Science Words
- Christmas (non-religious)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (FREE BONUS!)
- Patriotic Holidays – Veteran’s Day, Memorial Day, or President’s Day
- Valentine’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Summer / End of School
Every included resource includes both PRINT and GOOGLE SLIDES options to assign.
- No prior knowledge of the periodic table is necessary – simply point out the atomic number and symbol, and you’re good to go!
- A clear and easy-to-read printable periodic table is included with each download.
- These make great month-specific SCIENCE SUB PLANS!
- Answers keys included.
- Please note: these resources are not editable.
- Related NGSS Standard: MS-PS1-1
- Find lots more fun stuff in the holidays and fun section of our shop!