In these Christmas science worksheets, students review “If…Then” hypotheses, identify independent and dependent variables, and practice experimental design.
⭐ Get this activity at a discount in our Christmas Science Activity Bundle!
INCLUDES 2 WORKSHEETS in both print and digital Google Slides formats.
Worksheet 1: Gives students 15 fun questions such as “Can the average house roof support the weight of 8 reindeer?” and “In freezing weather, does sticking your tongue to a metal pole make it stick?” Students write an “If…Then” hypothesis for each scenario and identify the independent and dependent variables within their statements.
Worksheet 2: Students design experiments for 6 humorous holiday-related hypotheses. They describe an experiment, list some controls, and identify the independent and dependent variables for each.
- Review the scientific method at holidays all year long with our Holiday-Themed Hypothesis & Variables Worksheets Bundle!
- GO PAPERLESS! Use the included Google Slides version!
- NGSS Science and Engineering Practice: Asking Questions and Defining Problems
- This document does and is suitable to use in public schools with diverse students.
- Answer key included.
- Please note: These Christmas science worksheets are not editable.
- Makes a great sub plan in December!
Check out more resources in the Christmas science section of our shop!