SAVE 50% OFF LIST PRICES! Students have FUN reviewing hypotheses, independent and dependent variables, and experimental design with these holiday-themed hypotheses and variables worksheets.
Students always need practice with these skills, and the holidays are a perfect excuse to review with a fun holiday theme!
Each worksheet includes both PRINT and GOOGLE SLIDES options to assign.
Includes 7 scientific method worksheets in total:
- Back to School / Fun School Facts
- Christmas (non-religious, public school friendly)
- Valentine’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- End of Year / Summer
Each worksheet has the same format but a different holiday theme. Students review “If…Then” hypotheses, identify independent and dependent variables, and practice experimental design.
In these activities, students will:
- Part 1 – Write an “If…Then” hypothesis for several holiday-themed scenarios and identify independent and dependent variables.
- Part 2 – Design simple experiments for humorous holiday-related hypotheses.
- Answer keys included.
- GO PAPERLESS! Use the provided digital Google Slides version!
- Please note: these hypotheses and variables worksheets are not editable.
- NGSS Science and Engineering Practice: Asking Questions and Defining Problems
- Find lots more fun stuff in the holidays and fun section of our shop!