Students must apply their knowledge of the water cycle to answer questions about water cycle MODELS.
Students are provided 3 diagrams of water cycle models (not the water cycle itself). They answer questions about how each model represents the water cycle, and respond to 5 questions in the CLAIMS AND EVIDENCE format.
You may also be interested in this rigorous Water Cycle Worksheet!
- 3 Pages, plus Answer Key Included
- NGSS Standard: MS-ESS2-4
- NGSS Science & Engineering Practice: Developing and using models
- NGSS Science & Engineering Practice: Engaging in argument from evidence
- Please note that this resource is not editable.
- Check out more resources in the water cycle section of our shop!
There are no reviews yet.