FOUR DIFFERENT FOLDABLES INCLUDED! Fun weather vocabulary review! Includes 32 words or map symbols.
In this activity, students will:
- DEFINE key weather terms and IDENTIFY weather map symbols.
- FOLD the cootie catchers into shape.
- PLAY with the cootie catchers to review weather vocabulary.
Each of the four “cootie catchers” has its own weather theme:
- Extreme weather (hurricane, tornado, etc.)
- Weather instruments (anemometer, barometer, etc.)
- Key weather terms (front, air mass, precipitation, etc.)
- Weather map symbols (high and low pressure, warm and cold front, etc.)
- INCLUDES ANSWER KEYS AND INSTRUCTIONS.
- Please note that this resource is not editable.
- NGSS MS-ESS2-5
- Check out more resources in the weather section of our shop!