Get this resource at a discount in our Pollution Activities Bundle!
Eight air pollution stations are included, each with a different focus question and short activity. Students practice different skills at each station all while learning about different aspects of air pollution. Station cards include text passages to read, diagrams to analyze, data and graphs to analyze, a map to interpret, and a timeline. Students answer questions on a corresponding worksheet as they move through each station.
Both PRINT and digital GOOGLE SLIDES options to assign are included!
Air Pollution Topics (1 Station Each):
- What is air pollution? (reading)
- Where does it come from? (diagram)
- What are the main types? (info-chart)
- How does it affect people? (text, infographic, and bar graph)
- Is it distributed evenly globally? (map analysis)
- What does the data show? (data table and graphs to analyze)
- What is the Air Quality Index? (text and chart)
- Are there air pollution laws? (text and timeline)
This Resource Includes:
- 8 Station/Activity Cards
- Student Answer Sheet (2 pages front/back)
- Digital Google Slides version of the activity
- Answer Key
- No prior knowledge is required – all information in the questions comes directly from the information provided.
- Please note: this resource is not editable.
- Go paperless! This activity includes a version in Google Slides.
- Check out more resources in the human impact section of our shop!
There are no reviews yet.