⭐ Get this at a HUGE discount in our Physical Science Top 10 Lists Bundle!
Students will read about how magnets are used in the world around us – from electric motors to speakers to MRI machines.
Includes both PRINT and DIGITAL versions!
In this activity, students will:
- READ a 2-page article about the top 10 ways we use magnets in the real world. Each use is covered in one paragraph.
- ANSWER text-dependent questions. All of the answers can be found in the text, so no prior knowledge is required.
- This activity is perfect as a MAGNETS SUB PLAN because it is a self-contained lesson.
- Related Standards: MS-PS2-3 and MS-PS2-5
- INCLUDES ANSWER KEY.
- Please note: this document is not editable.