⭐ Get these periodic table notes at a discount in our Periodic Table Unit!
This FULLY EDITABLE Elements and the Periodic Table PowerPoint PPT lesson covers the topics:
- What are elements?
- What can we learn about an element from the table?
- Element symbols, atomic number, and atomic mass
- Using the periodic table to determine the numbers of protons and neutrons
- Mendeleev developed the periodic table based on element properties
- Basics of groups/families and periods (no detailed information about specific families)
Also includes a FULLY EDITABLE Student Sheet (Word doc) where students fill in key blanks as they view the presentation. (This is sometimes called cloze or close notes.)
- These periodic table notes include a 15-slide presentation and 3-page student sheet.
- The information included is MIDDLE SCHOOL level.
- Printable student copy of periodic table included.
- Includes answer keys.
- Check out more resources in the classifying matter section of our shop!