Get this quiz at a discount in our Classifying Matter Unit!
This compounds quiz has RIGOR – questions require some thinking! Two versions are provided.
This 10-question quiz includes 10 multiple-choice questions covering the topics (all middle school-level):
- Recognition that compounds have different properties than their elements
- Analysis of a simple ball and stick molecule diagram
- Compounds are formed by a chemical change
- Numbers of atoms in a molecular formula
Two versions of the quiz are provided. They have identical questions, but the answer choices are in a different order. So, the quizzes appear to be identical but will have different answer keys. Wandering eyes will see a quiz that looks like their own, but has different correct answers.
- Related Standard: NGSS MS-PS1-1
- INCLUDES ANSWER KEY.
- Please note: this resource is not editable.
- Check out more resources in the classifying matter section of our shop!
There are no reviews yet.