Get this activity at a discount in our Halloween Activities Bundle!
In this Halloween science activity, students review “If…Then” hypotheses, identify independent and dependent variables, and practice experimental design. An engaging way to review the scientific method in October! NO PREP – just copies!
Includes both digital Google Slides and printable PDF versions!
NGSS Science and Engineering Practice: Asking Questions and Defining Problems
In this activity, students will:
- Part 1 – Write an “If…Then” hypothesis for Halloween-themed scenarios and identify independent and dependent variables.
- Part 2 – Design simple experiments for humorous Halloween-related hypotheses.
Fun tidbits of real Halloween trivia are embedded in the questions for added interest!
- Review the scientific method at holidays all year long with our Holiday Hypothesis & Variables Worksheets Bundle!
- GO PAPERLESS! Use the included digital Google Slides version of this activity.
- Makes a great sub plan in October.
- Answer key included.
- Please note that this resource is not editable.
- Check out more resources in the Halloween science section of our shop!
There are no reviews yet.