Get this resource at a discount in our Summer Science Bundle!
Perfect end-of-the-year science activity for the last day of school or last week of school! Use the Periodic Table as a “decoder” for 34 words or phrases associated with summer, such as fireflies, ice cream trucks, sunburns, ocean waves, etc.
Includes GOOGLE SLIDES and PRINT versions!
Two versions are provided – they have the same 34 words, but one is decorated with pictures that relate to the words and the other isn’t. (We find older students are quick to use the pictures instead of the periodic table, which is why we provide the version that has no pictures.)
Have fun all year with our Holidays Periodic Table Decoder Activities Bundle!
- No prior knowledge of the periodic table is required. Simply point out to students where to find the atomic number and symbol, and you’re good to go!
- A clear and easy-to-read printable periodic table is included with the download.
- Makes a great sub plan in June!
- Answer key included.
- Please note that this resource is not editable.
- Related NGSS Standard: MS-PS1-1
- Check out more resources in the summer science section of our shop!
There are no reviews yet.