PUBLIC SCHOOL FRIENDLY! This reindeer science activity has students compare homologous reindeer bones and human bones, and learn about interesting reindeer adaptations.
⭐ Get this activity at a discount in our Christmas Science Activity Bundle!
Includes both print and Google Slides options for assigning!
In this activity, students will:
- READ an engaging article (middle school level) about reindeer, their diet, adaptations, and relationship with peoples of the Arctic.
- ANSWER text-dependent reading comprehension questions.
- MATCH HOMOLOGOUS STRUCTURES of humans and reindeer from provided diagrams.
- Go paperless! Use the included digital Google Slides version!
- No prior knowledge required! All needed info is included.
- Answer key included.
- Please note: this reindeer science activity is not editable.
- This document does and is for use in a public school with diverse students.
Check out more resources in the Christmas science section of our shop!