Get this activity at a discount in our Holiday Graphing Bundle!
Sneak in some GRAPHING PRACTICE at Halloween!
Students are given Halloween-related data and use it to create 2 line graphs, 2 bar graphs, and 2 pie charts. Graph topics include:
- Halloween purchase types
- Halloween spending
- Ways people celebrate Halloween
- Favorite candies
- Sugar in different pumpkin foods
- World-record pumpkin growth
2 Versions are provided for easier differentiation. Version One has the axes of the graphs pre-labeled with intervals and labels, and Version Two provides blank graphs and the students must label the axes and add integers themselves.
- ANSWER KEY INCLUDED.
- Makes an easy sub plan!
- Please note that this resource is not editable.
- Check out more resources in the Halloween science section of our shop!