Use the Periodic Table as a “decoder” for St. Patricks Day words! Use element atomic numbers and symbols to decode 26 words associated with Saint Patrick’s Day, such as clover, bagpipe, Ireland, etc. Two versions are provided – they have the same 26 words, but one is decorated with pictures and the other isn’t.
Includes both print and Google Slides options to assign!
Have fun all year with our Holidays Periodic Table Decoder Activities Bundle!
You may also be interested in our St. Patrick’s Day Scientific Method Review Worksheet!
- No prior knowledge of the periodic table is required. Simply point out to students where to find the atomic number and symbol, and you’re good to go!
- Related NGSS Standard: MS-PS1-1
- GO PAPERLESS! Use the included digital Google Slides option.
- A clear and easy-to-read printable periodic table is included with the download.
- Makes a great sub plan in March.
- Answer key included.
- Please note that this resource is not editable.
- Check out more resources in the St. Patrick’s Day section of our shop!
There are no reviews yet.