Get this quiz at a discount in our Periodic Table Unit!
Quiz Version One (10 questions): Simple and straightforward, this elements quiz asks students to identify the following of given elements:
- Atomic number
- Atomic mass
- Number of neutrons
- Number of protons
Quiz Version Two (20 questions): This quiz has the 10 questions of Version One PLUS 10 multiple choice questions that add questions about:
- Definition of an atom
- Protons, neutrons, electrons
- Groups are columns and share properties
- Periods are rows and have the same number of energy levels
- Mendeleev developed the periodic table
There are 2 versions of EACH quiz (4 total). They are cleverly different yet look identical. Wandering eyes will see a quiz that looks like their own, but has different answers.
- A Periodic Table is included.
- INCLUDES ANSWER KEYS.
- Please note that this resource is not editable.
- Check out more resources in the periodic table section of our shop!
There are no reviews yet.