4 Independent worksheets! Plus, includes both PDF and GOOGLE versions!
Each worksheet includes brief background information on a specific step of the scientific method. So, the worksheet provides a quick review of the step before it asks questions. Then, each worksheet asks questions only related to one specific step of the scientific method.
This resource includes the following:
- Worksheet #1: Practice writing a focus question that is specific, testable, and measurable.
- Worksheet #2: Practice writing hypotheses in the If… Then… format.
- Worksheet #3: In part one, students identify the independent variable, dependent variable, and controls in given experiments. In part two, students write their own experiments to test a given hypothesis.
- Worksheet #4: Students read brief information about an experiment, including some very simple data. Based on this, they form a conclusion and write it in a Claims-Evidence-Reasoning format.
These resources correspond perfectly with our Scientific Method Presentation.
- All answer keys are included.
- Please note: These resources are not editable.
- NGSS Science and Engineering Practice: Asking Questions and Defining Problems
There are no reviews yet.