⭐ Get this Classification of Matter Test at a discount in our Classifying Matter Unit!
Classification of Matter Test – get kids THINKING! This is more than a “definition style” elements, compounds, and mixtures exam! There are diagrams and simple charts to analyze, and the questions mimic how NGSS-based standardized tests generally ask about this topic. This test includes 28 multiple-choice questions and 3 open-response questions that have multiple parts. ALSO INCLUDES A TEST REVIEW WORKSHEET!
Classification of Matter Test Topics:
- Smallest unit of elements (atoms) and compounds (molecules)
- Differences in the characteristics of pure substances and mixtures
- Classify diagrams of elements, compounds, and mixtures
- Recognition that compounds have characteristics properties
- Analysis of simple ball and stick molecule diagrams (middle school level)
Easy to correct and less copies to make – save time with our test packet format! The test is 4 pages long (2 front/back) with an additional 2-sided answer sheet. You only have to make one class set of test question packets and then reuse them from class to class, as it is only necessary for the students to write on the answer sheet.