SAVE 20% with this set of 12 middle school physical science tests for every unit of the year!
⭐ YOUR WORK IS DONE! This an entire year of summative assessments designed for 6th, 7th, and 8th-grade NGSS-aligned physical science classes.
⭐ Get kids THINKING! The tests in this collection are more than “definition style” exams! Each includes some application of knowledge (at the middle school level) of each topic and contains simple diagrams, charts, or graphs to analyze. In this way, questions mimic NGSS-based standardized tests.
⭐ SAVE CORRECTING AND COPYING TIME! Less copies and easy to correct – save time with our test packet format! All assessments included have a test question packet and a separate answer sheet. Test Question Packets can be reused again and again as a class set without recopying. And, all student answers are on one page so it’s a breeze to correct!
12 NGSS-Based Assessments Included:
- Properties of Matter – Mass, Weight, Volume (32 questions)
- Density (24 questions)
- Periodic Table (25 questions)
- Pure Substances vs. Mixtures (31 questions)
- Physical & Chemical Changes (31 questions)
- Energy (28 questions)
- Heat (28 questions)
- Electricity & Magnetism (32 questions)
- Gravity (10 question quiz)
- Waves, Sound & Light (32 questions)
- Motion & Newton’s Laws (30 questions)
- Physical Science Final Exam (2 Versions of a comprehensive final exam)
NGSS Standards Covered: MS-PS1-1, MS-PS1-2, MS-PS1-4, MS-PS1-5, MS-PS1-6, MS-PS2-1, MS-PS2-2, MS-PS2-3, MS-PS2-4, MS-PS2-5, MS-PS3-1, MS-PS3-2, MS-PS3-3, MS-PS3-4, MS-PS3-5, MS-PS4-1, MS-PS4-2, MS-PS4-3
- Answer keys are always included!
- These PDF resources are not editable.
There are no reviews yet.