🦃 Get this Thanksgiving Turkey Reading Passage at a discount in our Thanksgiving Science Activity Bundle!
NO PREP Thanksgiving Science!
Includes both PRINT and GOOGLE options!
In this activity, students will:
- READ about the characteristics, behavior, breeding, and the historical population changes of wild turkeys. Includes an explanation of what Ben Franklin really said about turkeys!
- ANSWER text-dependent reading comprehension questions.
- ANALYZE a turkey diagram to learn more about turkey anatomy. Students will see the difference between a turkey’s snood, caruncle, keel, and much more!
No prior knowledge is required – students learn it all within the activity!
Save time and copies – make just one class set of the reading and reuse class to class. Students only need to write on the questions sheet.
- GO PAPERLESS! Use the included Google version!
- Makes a great sub plan in November!
- Answer key included.
- Please note that this Thanksgiving Turkey Reading Passage is not editable.
- Check out more resources in the Thanksgiving science section of our shop!