⭐ Get this physical and chemical changes test at a huge discount in our Physical & Chemical Changes Unit!
Get kids THINKING! This is more than a “definition style” physical and chemical changes in matter exam! There are simple diagrams and pictures to analyze, and the questions mimic how middle school NGSS-based standardized tests generally ask about this topic.
ALSO INCLUDES A TEST REVIEW WORKSHEET!
This test covers:
- differentiating between physical and chemical changes
- characteristics of chemical changes
- identifying reactants and products of a given chemical reaction
- conservation of mass/conservation of matter
This test includes 29 multiple-choice questions, and two open-response questions with several parts to answer.
Less copies and easy to correct – save time with our test packet format! The test is 6 pages long (3 front/back) with an additional 2-sided answer sheet. You only have to make one class set of test question packets and then reuse them from class to class, as it is only necessary for the students to write on their answer sheet.
- Get this test at a discount in our Physical Science Test Bundle!
- Includes Test Review Worksheet!
- INCLUDES AN ANSWER KEY.
- Please note: this physical and chemical changes test is not editable.