This activity is in our Periodic Table Unit!
This is a simple interactive notebook activity to reinforce what kids have learned about the structure of an atom. Topics covered include:
- Charges of protons, neutrons, and electrons
- Location of protons, neutrons, and electrons
- Location of nucleus and electron cloud
- Number of electrons in each energy level
- How to find the number of protons and number of electrons
- ANSWER KEY included.
- Please note that this resource is not editable.
- Check out more resources in the periodic table section of our shop!
There are no reviews yet.