Get kids THINKING! There are diagrams and simple graphs to analyze, and the questions mimic how NGSS-based standardized tests generally ask about this topic.
This middle school-level test includes 29 multiple choice questions and one multiple-part open response question covering:
- Speed, simple speed graphs, and acceleration (15 questions)
- Newton’s 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Laws (14 questions)
The multiple-part open response question requires students to generate (from given data) a simple speed graph and analyze it.
Less copies and easier to correct – save time with our test packet format! This test is designed to have a test question packet (2 pages front/back) and a separate front/back answer sheet. This way you only have to make one class set of copies of the test question packet. All answers are recorded only on the answer sheet.
For a test that only covers Newton’s Laws, CLICK HERE.
For a test that only covers speed and speed graphs, CLICK HERE.
- Get this test at a discount in our Physical Science Test Bundle!
- INCLUDES ANSWER KEY
- Please note: This resource is not editable.
- Check out more resources in the motion and Newton’s laws section of our shop!
There are no reviews yet.