Us this Speed Graphs Worksheet to practice calculating speed and analyzing speed graphs!
In this activity, students will:
- Pull information from a written story to generate a speed graph. (It’s a step-by-step story – not too complicated!)
- Calculate the speed of each leg of the journey in the story.
- Write their own stories about a 3-leg journey and generate a graph from their own passage.
You may also be interested in these speed resources:
- Answer key included.
- Please note that this Speed Graphs Worksheet is not editable.
- Check out more resources in the motion and Newton’s laws section of our shop!