Get this project at a discount in our Newton’s Laws Unit!
Many humorous situations can relate to Newton’s Laws of Motion. In this project, students create either a Newton’s Laws POSTER or VIDEO by compiling several FUNNY pictures or video clips that are examples of each law. Think America’s Funniest Home Videos, MTV’s Ridiculousness show, “epic fail” videos, or funny memes – all high interest for kids. Fun way to reinforce inertia, F=MA, and conservation of energy!
This resource includes:
- Newton’s Laws Poster instructions with corresponding rubric
- Newton’s Laws Video* instructions with corresponding rubric
*Please note: This activity does NOT include instructions on how to make a video. This document outlines the objectives of a Newton’s Laws-themed video, but students must have prior knowledge of video editing and will use their (or your) choice of editing program. (Many students are already quite good at video making… think Tik Tok!)
- Supports NGSS MS-PS2-1 and MS-PS2-2
- Please note: this resource is not editable.
- Check out more resources in the motion and Newton’s laws section of our shop!
There are no reviews yet.