This bundle includes every resource we use to teach and assess Newton’s 1st, 2nd, and 3rd laws. All of the work has been done for you – from start to finish!
These 12 resources form a COMPLETE AND COMPREHENSIVE UNIT, including:
✅ Editable Presentation
✅ 6 Varied Supporting Activities
✅ 4 Varied Assessments
✅ (Bonus) Sub Plan
This unit includes the following LESSONS:
- Newton’s Laws PowerPoint with Cloze Sheet (with Google Slides option)
- First Law: Graphing Inertia (with Google Slides option)
- First Law: Hands-on Stations
- Second Law: Graphing F=MA (with Google Slides option)
- Second Law: Hands-On Lab
- Third Law: 2 Truths and a Lie Activity (with Google Slides option)
- Third Law: Hands-On Stations
- Newton’s Laws Worksheet (with Google Slides option)
- Poster Project
- Newton’s Laws Quiz
- Newton’s Laws Test
- Sub Plan: Isaac Newton Biography and Questions (with Google option)
Supplies Required for this Unit:
- For 1st Law Stations: small box, marble, Lego person, small cart, toy car, pennies, books, beaker or cup, index card, glass flask or bottle, hoop, metal nuts or popcorn kernels
- For 2nd Law Lab: physics carts (or similar with wheels that can be pulled), fishing weights (or any other weights), spring scales, balance or digital scale, rulers, marbles, plastic or paper cups, pennies, elastics
- For 3rd Law Stations: 2 spring scales, 10 pennies, flexible straws, pins, pencils with erasers, balloons, tape, 2 bathroom scales, 2 soda cans, string, bucket or sink, scissors
- ALL OTHER ACTIVITIES are paper-based.
- All answer keys included.
- Please contact [email protected] with any questions!
- Other than the included presentation, these resources are NOT editable.
- The included resources take approximately 2-2.5 weeks to complete.
- Check out more resources in the motion and Newton’s laws section of our shop!
There are no reviews yet.