Promote lively discussions and critical thinking with these Halloween themed “2 Truths and a Lie” cards. It’s the perfect Halloween activity for middle or high schoolers because it keeps kids engaged and gets them thinking and talking.
Get this game at a huge discount in our 2 Truths and a Lie Game Bundle!
In this activity, students will:
- READ (in pairs or groups) a “Two Truths and a Lie” card that has 2 true facts about a Halloween theme and one lie, myth, or misinformation.
- DISCUSS which choice they believe is the lie on the card.
- Turn the card over to DISCOVER the lie and learn more about the truth.
Sample Card Topics Include: Candy Corn, Costumes, Pumpkins, The Color Orange, October, History, Black Cats, Skeletons, Spiders, Trick-or-Treat, Bats, plus many more – 32 cards total!
- The cards are not visually fancy as they do not have clip art or color. This makes them printer-friendly.
- 32 cards are provided (4 cards per 8.5″ x 11″ page)
- Detailed teacher notes are provided.
- Please note that this resource is not editable.
- Please note that these cards are NOT science-themed, unlike most of our products. They’re suitable for fun in any subject!
- Check out more resources in the Halloween science section of our shop!
There are no reviews yet.