Rosalind Franklin Biography and Questions – Perfect for Women’s History Month in Science!
Includes both PRINT and GOOGLE SLIDES versions!
In this activity, students will:
- READ a middle school-level scientist biography about Rosalind Franklin’s contributions to the discovery of the structure of the DNA molecule and the lack of credit that was given to her.
- ANSWER text-dependent questions on a separate worksheet.
- Makes a great sub plan!
- Related NGSS standard: MS-LS3-1
- Includes an answer key.
- Please note: this resource is not editable.
- Find lots more in the DNA & heredity section of our shop!