Includes a fossil fuels reading and worksheet. Students read an informational text about oil, coal, and natural gas and answer several text-dependent questions. Addresses NGSS MS-ESS3-5 ESS3-4 LS2-4.
Get this reading at a discount in our Climate Change Topics Texts Bundle!
In this activity, students will:
- READ a 2-page article about fossil fuels.
- ANSWER 20 text-dependent questions that come directly from the article. (No prior knowledge required.)
- Three major types of fossil fuels
- How fossil fuels are formed
- How fossil fuels are obtained from Earth’s crust
- What fossil fuels are used for
- Consequences of using fossil fuels
- Get this activity at a huge discount in our comprehensive Climate Change Unit.
- You may also be interested in our Distribution of Natural Resources Unit.
- Includes an answer key.
- GREAT AS A SUB PLAN!
- A link to the Google Slides version is provided in the downloadable PDF.
- Please note that this resource is not editable.
- Check out more climate change resources in the climate change section of our shop!
There are no reviews yet.