Get this resource at a discount in our Populations Unit.
In this ecological populations worksheet, students analyze 9 simple populations graphs to get more familiar with understanding changes in populations and reading simple graphs.
Students will practice the following skills:
- How to INTERPRET basic population graphs
- ESTIMATE carrying capacity by looking at a population graph
- ANALYZE how limiting factors affect populations
This activity is designed as an introductory-level activity for population graphs. It does not require students to generate any graphs, only analyze them.
- INCLUDES ANSWER KEY.
- A link to access the Google Slides version of this activity is included in the downloadable PDF.
- Please note: this resource is not editable.
- Check out more resources in the ecology section of our shop!