This activity is in our Complete Human Body Systems Curriculum!
In this skeletal system reading activity, students will:
- READ an article about the functions of the skeletal system, the basics of osteoporosis, and how to keep bones healthy.
- RESPOND to 10 text-dependent analysis questions.
- COMPLETE a graphic organizer.
- All information in the worksheets comes directly from the text, so no prior knowledge is required.
- Answer key included.
- Please note: This resource is NOT editable.
- We offer a complete and comprehensive Human Body Systems Unit!
There are no reviews yet.