This volcanoes worksheet is a simplified version of PLOT THE RING OF FIRE activities – suitable for homework or a worksheet. Includes locations of volcanoes ONLY.
In this activity, students will:
- “Work up” a world map by shading the continents green and oceans blue. They also highlight the equator and prime meridian to make navigating the map easier.
- Plot the locations (latitude and longitude) of several actual volcanoes on the World Map.
- Answer 3 analysis questions.
You may also be interested in our Volcanoes Quiz!
- ANSWER KEY INCLUDED.
- NGSS Standards Addressed: MS-ESS2-2 and MS-ESS3-2
- NGSS Science & Engineering Practice: Analyzing and interpreting data
- Please note that this volcanoes worksheet is not editable.
- Check out more resources in the plate tectonics section of our shop!