Clear instructions lead students step-by-step to include the following parts of the carbon cycle in their diagram:
- Ocean absorption of carbon dioxide
- Decaying organisms
- Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
- Burning of fossil fuels
You may also be interested in our Photosynthesis and Respiration Readings.
- This activity does not include the term “carbon fixation”.
- Please note: This resource is not editable.
- NGSS Standards: MS-LS1-6 and MS-LS2-3
- NGSS Science & Engineering Practice: Developing and using models
- Check out the Photosynthesis and Respiration section of the shop!