Get this test at a discount in our Waves Assessment Bundle!
This 12 question multiple-choice assessment covers:
- Overview of the difference between analog and digital signals
- Common systems that use each type of signal
- Why digital signals are considered more reliable
The questions are middle school level and designed to address NGSS MS-PS4-3: Integrate qualitative scientific and technical information to support the claim that digitized signals are a more reliable way to encode and transmit information than analog signals.
Two similar versions of the assessment are provided. They have the same questions, but different answer bank choices. Wandering eyes will see a quiz that looks like their own, but has different answers.
Check out our related waves resources:
- ANSWER KEYS PROVIDED.
- Please note: this resource is not editable.
- Check out more resources in the waves, sound, and light section of our shop!