Get this activity at a huge discount in our Physical & Chemical Changes Unit!
Teach chemical reactions and the law of conservation of matter (AKA law of conservation of mass) using this presentation and the corresponding Cloze notes worksheet.
Students will be able to:
- Identify the reactants and products of chemical equations
- Identify that the arrow of a chemical equation means “yields”
- State the law of conservation of matter (law of conservation of mass)
- Analyze a reaction to see that the atoms present in the reactants are the same atoms in the products
- INCLUDES AN ANSWER KEY.
- Related standards: NGSS MS-PS1-2 and MS-PS1-5
- Both the presentation (PPT and Google Slides) and Cloze notes worksheet (Word) are fully editable.
- Check out more resources in the chemical and physical changes section of our shop!